Re: George and Margaret Clark

Patricia:

To answer your other question, River Hebert A and River Hebert B were two
separate enumeration districts. One was possibly River Hebert itself while
the other was possibly the outlying areas of River Hebert like Strathcona
and River Hebert East for example. Mill Village A & B (Parrsboro A & B)
would be another example whereas a larger town like Amherst would possibly
have Amherst A, B, C, & D etc.

Dave