Re: TUPPER, Capt. Burpee Rufus, NEWCOMBE related

Hi Ron:

THE Stan Rogers (Stanley Allison Rogers) and his brother, Garnet Rogers are
s/o Nathan Allison ³Al² Rogers and his wife, Valerie Bushell, m/1 Jul 1948.
Nathan Allison ³Al² Rogers is s/o Stanley Edward Rogers (abt 1889 ­ 1983)
and Juanita May ³Nita² Tupper (1892 ­ 1973).

The retired R.C.A.F Captain, Prescott Rogers living in Windsor and referred
to by Clemm Larson recently is a brother to Nathan Allison ³Al² Rogers and
thus an uncle to THE Stan Rogers and his brother, Garnet Rogers.

As for Capt. Burpee Rufus Tupper¹s father, I located this item below and am
now wondering if it was Jordan B. or Gordon B.:

http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~nskings/cemetery.scottsbayold.html

Lot 6.
STEEL, Joseph died 31 Dec 1897 age 94 yrs & 5 mos b. 1 Aug 1803
STEELE, Rebecca, wife of Joseph Steele d. 21 June 1876 age 75 yrsb. 7 April
1801 (nee Ells)
TUPPER, Susan R. wife of ***Jordan B Tupper ***died 28 Dec 1856 age 26

I cannot locate a marriage for Ruth Newcomb/e to either a Jordan Tupper or a
Gordon Tupper on the NSARM Website.

Dave