Re: stray Newcomb(e)

Hi List,

I've finally had a spare moment to look at my files for Ruth Newcomb and
I've come to the conclusion she doesn't belong to my bunch. Thanks very
much for helping me figure out which family she belonged with.

My first mention of Newcomb's starts with George Wentworth Newcomb, born
about 1775 in Devon, England. He came to Nova Scotia and married Mary
Hatfield on Dec 23, 1806 in Parrsboro, Kings County. George Wentworth
Newcomb died Nov 14, 1847 in Nova Scotia. I do not have a death location
for him. His wife Mary died in Fox River, Feb 24, 1877.

If anyone on the list has information on this couple I'd be interested to
know. So far I have 10 children born to George and Mary.

Happy New Year to everyone.

Pam

Victoria, B.C

Where the snow is finally melting!!!!