From: gaudio@... <mailto:gaudio%40shaw.ca>
> wrote:

> Hi Eric,
>
> Thanks for the additional info.
>
> Pam

http://www.avg.com
12/12/2008
> 9:02 AM

----------

0 HEAD
1 SOUR Reunion
2 VERS V8.0
2 CORP Leister Productions
1 DEST Reunion
1 DATE 13 DEC 2008
1 SUBM @SUB1@
1 FILE Parrsboro
1 GEDC
2 VERS 5.5
1 CHAR IBM WINDOWS
0 @I1337@ INDI
1 NAME Annie Emma /Atkinson/
1 SEX F
1 BIRT
2 DATE JUN 1905
2 PLAC Apple River, N.S.
1 DEAT
2 DATE 22 JUL 1980
2 PLAC At home, Londonderry Station, N.S.
1 BURI
2 DATE 23 JUL 1980
2 PLAC Folly Mountain Cemetery, Folly Mountain, N.S.
1 _UID D10FE10A9463C741861ECA4C741161BF29BF
1 NOTE @N1024@
1 FAMS @F1450@
1 FAMS @F952@
1 CHAN
2 DATE 8 OCT 2005
0 @I1345@ INDI
1 NAME Alvard "Albert" /Slack/
1 SEX M
1 BIRT
2 DATE 27 MAY 1886
2 PLAC Folleigh Lake, N.S.
1 DEAT
2 DATE 8 AUG 1972
2 PLAC Even Glow Rest Home, Truro, N.S.
1 BURI
2 DATE 10 AUG 1972
2 PLAC Folly Mountain Cemetery, Folly Mountain, N.S.
1 OCCU Railway Trackman
1 _UID 7054E48276A6EC41931FB702AA67E913EBB0
1 NOTE @N1032@
1 FAMC @F6344@
1 FAMS @F1021@
1 FAMS @F952@
1 CHAN
2 DATE 12 DEC 2008
0 @I1435@ INDI
1 NAME Ella Maud /Cove/
1 SEX F
1 BIRT
2 DATE 28 MAY 1883
2 PLAC Roslin, Cumberland County, N.S.
1 DEAT
2 DATE 8 NOV 1922
1 NOTE @N1110@
1 FAMS @F1021@
1 CHAN
2 DATE 18 OCT 2004
0 @I2082@ INDI
1 NAME ?? /Unknown/
1 SEX M
1 FAMS @F1450@
1 CHAN
2 DATE 18 DEC 2002
0 @I9259@ INDI
1 NAME Ivan Joel /Slack/
1 SEX M
1 BIRT
2 DATE 1 MAY 1852
1 DEAT
2 DATE 24 JAN 1938
2 PLAC Londonderry Station, Colchester County, N.S.
1 BURI
2 PLAC Folly Mountain Cemetery, West Folly Mountain, N.S.
1 NOTE @N11001@
1 FAMS @F6344@
1 CHAN
2 DATE 12 DEC 2008
0 @I9260@ INDI
1 NAME Lydia Winnifred /Slack/
1 SEX F
1 BIRT
2 PLAC Cumberland County, N.S.
1 DEAT
2 DATE 28 MAR 1938
2 PLAC Folly Lake, Colchester County, N.S.
1 BURI
2 PLAC Folly Mountain Cemetery, West Folly Mountain, N.S.
1 NOTE @N11002@
1 FAMS @F6345@
1 FAMS @F6344@
1 CHAN
2 DATE 12 DEC 2008
0 @I9261@ INDI
1 NAME James /George/
1 SEX M
1 BIRT
2 PLAC Parrsboro, Cumberland Co., N.S.
1 DEAT
2 DATE BEF 1875
1 FAMS @F6345@
1 CHAN
2 DATE 12 DEC 2008
0 @I15683@ INDI
1 NAME Frank /George/
1 SEX M
1 BIRT
2 DATE 24 MAR 1873
2 PLAC Brooklyn, New York, U.S.A.
1 DEAT
2 DATE 22 AUG 1947
2 PLAC Londonderry Station, N.S.
1 BURI
2 DATE 24 AUG 1947
2 PLAC Folly Mountain Cemetery, West Folly Mountain, N.S.
1 OCCU Track Foreman
1 NOTE @N11000@
1 FAMC @F6345@
1 FAMS @F10743@
1 CHAN
2 DATE 12 DEC 2008
0 @I15684@ INDI
1 NAME Florence May /Geddes/
1 SEX F
1 BIRT
2 DATE 9 JUL 1877
2 PLAC North River, Colchester County, N.S.
1 DEAT
2 DATE 22 MAY 1953
2 PLAC N.S. Hospital, Woodside, N.S.
1 BURI
2 PLAC Folly Mountain Cemetery, West Folly Mountain, N.S.
1 OCCU Housewife
1 NOTE @N10999@
1 FAMS @F10743@
1 CHAN
2 DATE 12 DEC 2008
0 @I15688@ INDI
1 NAME T. Basil /George/
1 SEX M
1 BIRT
2 DATE 15 AUG 1900
2 PLAC Londonderry Station, Colchester County, N.S.
1 NOTE @N11004@
1 FAMC @F10743@
1 CHAN
2 DATE 12 DEC 2008
0 @I15689@ INDI
1 NAME Winnifred /George/
1 SEX F
1 BIRT
2 DATE 16 JUN 1898
2 PLAC Londonderry Station, Colchester County, N.S.
1 NOTE @N11005@
1 FAMC @F10743@
1 FAMS @F10748@
1 CHAN
2 DATE 12 DEC 2008
0 @I15690@ INDI
1 NAME Minor Dickson /George/
1 SEX M
1 BIRT
2 DATE JUL 1903
2 PLAC Londonderry Station, Colchester County, N.S.
1 NOTE @N11006@
1 FAMC @F10743@
1 FAMS @F10749@
1 CHAN
2 DATE 12 DEC 2008
0 @I15691@ INDI
1 NAME Gladys Muriel /George/
1 SEX F
1 BIRT
2 DATE 18 OCT 1905
2 PLAC Folly Lake, Colchester County, N.S.
1 NOTE @N11007@
1 FAMC @F10743@
1 CHAN
2 DATE 12 DEC 2008
0 @I15692@ INDI
1 NAME Helen Marguerite /George/
1 SEX F
1 BIRT
2 DATE OCT 1908
2 PLAC Folly Lake, Colchester County, N.S.
1 NOTE @N11008@
1 FAMC @F10743@
1 CHAN
2 DATE 12 DEC 2008
0 @I15693@ INDI
1 NAME Frank L. /George/
1 SEX M
1 BIRT
2 DATE MAR 1911
2 PLAC Folly Lake, Colchester County, N.S.
1 NOTE @N11009@
1 FAMC @F10743@
1 CHAN
2 DATE 12 DEC 2008
0 @I15694@ INDI
1 NAME Warren Joel /Slack/
1 SEX M
1 BIRT
2 DATE 9 JUL 1879
2 PLAC Folly Lake, Colchester County, N.S.
1 NOTE @N11010@
1 FAMC @F6344@
1 CHAN
2 DATE 12 DEC 2008
0 @I15695@ INDI
1 NAME John Ross /Snook/
1 SEX M
1 FAMS @F10748@
1 CHAN
2 DATE 13 DEC 2008
0 @I15696@ INDI
1 NAME Clara Alma /Smith/
1 SEX F
1 FAMS @F10749@
1 CHAN
2 DATE 13 DEC 2008
0 @SUB1@ SUBM
1 NAME David Winter
1 ADDR 41 Sharon Drive
2 CONT Lower Sackville
2 CONT Nova Scotia
1 PHON (902) 865-2051
1 EMAL davidwinter@... <mailto:davidwinter%40ns.sympatico.ca>
0 @F952@ FAM
1 HUSB @I1345@
1 WIFE @I1337@
1 MARR
2 DATE 20 NOV 1929
2 PLAC United Baptist Parsonage, Debert, N.S.
1 NOTE @N8680@
0 @F1021@ FAM
1 HUSB @I1345@
1 WIFE @I1435@
1 MARR
2 DATE 7 JUL 1908
2 PLAC Cumberland County, N.S.
1 NOTE @N8704@
0 @F1450@ FAM
1 HUSB @I2082@
1 WIFE @I1337@
1 UMAR
0 @F6344@ FAM
1 HUSB @I9259@
1 WIFE @I9260@
1 MARR
2 DATE 8 FEB 1875
2 PLAC Colchester County, N.S.
1 NOTE @N9610@
1 CHIL @I15694@
1 CHIL @I1345@
0 @F6345@ FAM
1 HUSB @I9261@
1 WIFE @I9260@
1 MARR
1 CHIL @I15683@
0 @F10743@ FAM
1 HUSB @I15683@
1 WIFE @I15684@
1 MARR
2 DATE 27 AUG 1895
2 PLAC Baptist, Truro, N.S.
1 NOTE @N11003@
1 CHIL @I15689@
1 CHIL @I15688@
1 CHIL @I15690@
1 CHIL @I15691@
1 CHIL @I15692@
1 CHIL @I15693@
0 @F10748@ FAM
1 HUSB @I15695@
1 WIFE @I15689@
1 MARR
0 @F10749@ FAM
1 HUSB @I15690@
1 WIFE @I15696@
1 MARR
0 @N1024@ NOTE
1 CONT 1911 Cumberland County Census, Apple River family #69-69, ATKINS
1 CONC ON:
1 CONT Atkinson, Annie E., f, dau., s, born Jun 1905, age 5
1 CONT
1 CONT Automated Genealogy Version:
1 CONT 1911 Cumberland County Census, Apple River family #69, ATKINSON:
1 CONT 19 69 Atkinson Annie E F Daughter S Jun 1905 5 1901
1 CONT
1 CONT Buried Folly Mountain Cemetery.
1 CONT See sister Elizabeth's obit.; living in Londonderry Mines, N.S.
1 CONT
1 CONT Chronicle Herald, Wednesday, July 23, 1980; Reel #6128, PANS, N.
1 CONC S.
1 CONT Mrs. A. Emma Slack
1 CONT Londonderry Station - Mrs. A. Emma Slack, 75, of Londonderry Sta
1 CONC tion, died Tuesday at her home. Born in Apple River, Cumberlan
1 CONC d County, she was a daughter of the late William and Martha (Cop
1 CONC p) Atkinson. She had been a resident of Londonderry Station fo
1 CONC r the past 30 years. She was a member of the United Church an
1 CONC d a member of Acadian Rebekah Lodge. She is survived by a daught
1 CONC er, Mrs. Margaret Barnes, Charlettetown; three sons, Morton, Min
1 CONC to, N.B.; Wylie, Toronto; Lewis, Glasgow, Scotland; three sister
1 CONC s, Ida (Mrs. Sylvester Dalton, Saint John; Bernice (Mrs. Georg
1 CONC e Morgan), Browns Flats, N.B.; Mrs. Millie Spicer, Parrsboro
1 CONC ; a brother, Willard, Advocate, 17 grandchildren, 20 great grand
1 CONC children and one great great grandchild. She was predeceased b
1 CONC y her husband, Albert. The body is in the McCulloch and Patriqui
1 CONC n Funeral home, Great Village. Funeral service will be held 2 p.
1 CONC m. in the Community Church, Londonderry Station, Rev. Lloyd P. B
1 CONC urrows officiating. Burial will be in Folly Mountain Cemetery. I
1 CONC n lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Canadian Cance
1 CONC r Society or the Londonderry station Community Church.
1 CONT
1 CONT Ref: Dave Winter <davidwinter@...
<mailto:davidwinter%40ns.sympatico.ca> >
1 CONT
1 CONT Acadia (Presbyterian) United Church, Londonderry, N.S.; Reel #11
1 CONC 387, PANS, Halifax, N.S.
1 CONT BURIALS:
1 CONT Alvard Slack, 85 years, 2 months & 12 days;
1 CONT Buried 10 Aug 1972 in Folly Mountain Cemetery.
1 CONT
1 CONT Annie Emma Stack, 75 years, 0 months & 24 days;
1 CONT Buried 25 Jul 1980 in Folly Mountain Cemetery.
1 CONT
1 CONT Source: Dave Winter
0 @N1032@ NOTE
1 CONT Automated Genealogy Version;
1 CONT 1901 Colchester County Census, Upper Londonderry family #187, SL
1 CONC ACK:
1 CONT 25 187 Slack J. Ivan M Head M May 1 1856 44
1 CONT 26 187 Slack Lydia F Wife M Aug 16 1847 53
1 CONT 27 187 Slack Warren M Son S Jul 9 1879 21
1 CONT 28 187 Slack Suther M Son S Aug 11 1882 18
1 CONT 29 187 Slack Elsie F Daughter S Jan 20 1885 16
1 CONT 30 187 Slack Alvard M Son S May 27 1886 14
1 CONT 32 187 Slack A. Orland M Son S May 27 1886 14
1 CONT 31 187 Slack Trueman M Son S Aug 18 1888 12
1 CONT 33 187 Henry M. Allice F Boarder S Sep 20 1878 22
1 CONT
1 CONT s/o Mr. & Mrs. Ivan Slack.
1 CONT
1 CONT Alvard possibly m/1 Ella Maud Cove, b 28 May 1883, youngest d/
1 CONC o Mr. and Mrs. Charles Cove & adopted d/o Rev. W.S. Darragh o
1 CONC n 7 Jul 1908. She died in 8 Nov 1922 leaving 6 children, the you
1 CONC ngest, only 3 months old. Some of these children might be by Ell
1 CONC a Maud Cove and not by A. Emma Atkinson, whom he later m/2. - Da
1 CONC ve Winter
1 CONT
1 CONT Also, I have Alvard Slack, s/o Ivan & Lydia Slack married 7 Jul
1 CONC y 1908 to Ella Maud Cove, d/o Charles Wesley Cove & Nancy C Stew
1 CONC art. I have no further info on them but do have a list of sibli
1 CONC ngs for Ella: Charles S, Robert Wylie, Lenahe?, John, Daniel & W
1 CONC illis. J S Cove.
1 CONT
1 CONT Interestingly, the name Wylie appears in Ella's family. Good luc
1 CONC k, Eric Keys
1 CONT
1 CONT Chronicle Herald, Wednesday, August 9, 1972; Reel #6014, PANS, H
1 CONC alifax, N.S.
1 CONT OBITUARY - Alvord Slack
1 CONT Londonderry Station - Alvord Slack, 85, Londonderry Station, die
1 CONC d Tuesday at the Even Glow Rest Home, Truro. Born in Folly Lake
1 CONC , he was a son of the late Mr. and Mrs. Ivan Slack. He had bee
1 CONC n a resident of Londonderry Station for the past 20 years. He i
1 CONC s survived by his wife, the former Emma Atkinson; three sons, Wi
1 CONC llie, Toronto; Louis, Glasgow, Scotland; and Morton, Minto, N.B.
1 CONC ; one daughter, Margaret (Mrs. Eugene Barnes), P.E.I.. The bod
1 CONC y is at the McCulloch and Patriquin Funeral Home, Great Village
1 CONC . The funeral service will be from the Londonderry Station Commu
1 CONC nity Church Thursday at 2 p.m. with Rev. R. B. MacCaull officiat
1 CONC ing. Interment will be in the Folly Mountain Cemetery.
1 CONT
1 CONT Ref: Dave Winter <davidwinter@...
<mailto:davidwinter%40ns.sympatico.ca> >
1 CONT
1 CONT
1 CONT Amherst Daily News, Friday, January 14, 1955; Reel #2707, PANS
1 CONC , Halifax, N.S.
1 CONT WEDDING
1 CONT Slack - MacLeod
1 CONT A pretty New Year's wedding took place at 7:30 o'clock on Saturd
1 CONC ay evening, January 1st at the home of Mr. and Mrs. James MacLeo
1 CONC d, Oxford Junction, when their granddaughter, Jeanette Mary beca
1 CONC me the bride of Wylie Alvard, son of Mr. and Mrs. Wylie Slack, O
1 CONC xford.
1 CONT
1 CONT (excerpts only from the long write-up)
1 CONT
1 CONT Ceremony performed by Rev. Frank Sinnott of Springhill.
1 CONT The bride was given away by her father, Alex MacLeod, Halifax.
1 CONT The happy couple left for Toronto, Ont. where the groom hold
1 CONC s a position with the North American Life Assurance Co.
1 CONT
1 CONT Source: Dave Winter
1 CONT
1 CONT Note:
1 CONT At this time I don't know if this is related to Alvord "Albert
1 CONC " Slack & A. Emma Atkinson on the WINTER(S) line so will park i
1 CONC t in Alvord's son, Wylie's file for now. Wylie may also be fro
1 CONC m Alvord's m/1 to Ella Maud Cove
1 CONT
1 CONT Cemetery Index - Colchester County
1 CONT ALVARD SLACK
1 CONT Birth date (yyyymmdd) : 0
1 CONT Death date (yyyymmdd) : 0
1 CONT Age :
1 CONT Buried in : FOLLY MOUNTAIN CEME; WEST FOLLY MOUNTAIN Cemeter
1 CONC y # : 62
1 CONT Marker Number : 79 Number of People : 2
1 CONT Book Number : 88.11
1 CONT Stone Condition :
0 @N1110@ NOTE
1 CONT Oxford Journal, December 7, 1922
1 CONT OBIT - Mrs. Alvord SLACK
1 CONT At Folleigh Lake Nov 8th after four days illness of a malignan
1 CONC t type of flu, Ella Maud, beloved wife of Alvord SLACK. Mrs. SL
1 CONC ACK was born in Roslin, Cumberland Co. on the 28th of May 1883
1 CONC , the youngest daughter of Mr. & Mrs. Charles COVE. Six years l
1 CONC ater, at the death of her mother, she became the adopted daughte
1 CONC r of the late Rev. W. S. DARRAGH, at whose home she happily live
1 CONC d until her marriage with Mr. SLACK on July 7th, 1908. At the ea
1 CONC rly age of 15 years she united with the Presbyterian Church at L
1 CONC inden. First as a scholar, later as a teacher in the Sabbath sc
1 CONC hool, an active member of the Christian Endeavor Society and a r
1 CONC egular
1 CONT attendant at prayer meeting during the 18 years she spent in Lin
1 CONC den. She leaves to mourn her loss a bereaved husband, six childr
1 CONC en, the youngest only three months old, four brothers, Wylie COV
1 CONC E of U.S. A. Charles and Willis of Oxford and Daniel of Londonde
1 CONC rry; one sister, Mrs.
1 CONT Mary GORDON of U.S., four foster sisters and one brother beside
1 CONC s a host of friends too numerous to mention. The funeral was lar
1 CONC gely attended. Rev. Mr. LOCKE of Londonderry
1 CONT conducted the services and spoke feelingly and sympathetically f
1 CONC rom the 63rd chapter of Isaiah, 9th verse. The floral tribute
1 CONC s were beautiful, showing the high esteem in which she was held
1 CONC . Mr. & Mrs. I. J. SLACK and Suther SLACK, bouquet of roses an
1 CONC d vines.
1 CONT Mr. & Mrs. James DONKIN and Miss Janie DONKIN, cut flowers, wit
1 CONC h vine entwined Mr. & Mrs. S.J. FIELDS, cut flowers Mr. & Mrs. J
1 CONC . I. CAMPBELL, cut flowers Mrs. BOYD and family and Miss CHISHOL
1 CONC M, wreath of white lilies Mr. and D. COVE, ferns and cut flowers
1 CONC . This excellent woman's sudden and unexpected death has fille
1 CONC d the home with profound grief. There are many hearts to mour
1 CONC n her early demise. Not only in the household, as devoted wife a
1 CONC nd mother, not only in the community in which she lived, but als
1 CONC o in other places will her loss be sincerely mourned and her mem
1 CONC ory tenderly cherished.
1 CONT
1 CONT God gave her a generous heart,
1 CONT full of quick and tender sympathies,
1 CONT a warm natural social delight in the society of friends,
1 CONT and a most attractive and winning manner.
1 CONT
1 CONT Her influence was felt equally by the young and old,
1 CONT one among the very best who ever lived.
1 CONT Now she is gathered home to her eternal rest,
1 CONT her work on earth is done.
1 CONT
1 CONT Gone and our home is so dreary,
1 CONT Gone and our hearts are so rent,
1 CONT Gone from the home that she brightened
1 CONT And toiled for with happy content.
1 CONT
1 CONT On rolls the world with its singing,
1 CONT On with its work and its pride,
1 CONT But we,ll not meet again with our dear one
1 CONT All the world empty and wide
1 CONT
1 CONT How shall we get on without her?
1 CONT How reach the end of the way?
1 CONT Trial and sorrow come quickly
1 CONT And thick o,er the deerlate way.
0 @N8680@ NOTE
1 CONT NSARM Colchester Marriages 1929; Book #57; Page #716
1 CONT Alvard Slack, Trackman, w, 42, Bapt
1 CONT Living Folleigh Lake; Born Colchester Co.
1 CONT S/o Ivan J. Slack, Folleigh Lake, and Lydia Slack
1 CONT and
1 CONT Emma Atkinson, s, 24, Bapt
1 CONT Living Folleigh Lake; Born Apple River
1 CONT D/o William Atkinson, Apple River, and Martha Cop
1 CONT Married 20 Nov 1929, United Baptist Parsonage, Debert
1 CONT
1 CONT Source: Dave Winter, 12 Nov 2007
0 @N8704@ NOTE
1 CONT SLACK ALVARD 21 S FOLLY LAKE FOLLY LAKE IVAN LYDIA
1 CONT 7 Jul 1908 Colchester County, N.S.
1 CONT COVE ELLA MAUD 25 S LINDEN ROSLIN CHARLES NANCY 625
0 @N9610@ NOTE
1 CONT SLACK IVAN 23 S FOLLY LAKE FOLLY LAKE SOLOMON EUNICE
1 CONT 8 Feb 1875 Colchester County, N.S.
1 CONT GEORGE LYDIA 28 W FOLLY LAKE EZRA MATILDA 624
0 @N10999@ NOTE
1 CONT Cemetery Index - Colchester County
1 CONT FLORENCE GEORGE
1 CONT Birth date (yyyymmdd) : 18770000
1 CONT Death date (yyyymmdd) : 19530000
1 CONT Age :
1 CONT Buried in : FOLLY MOUNTAIN CEME; WEST FOLLY MOUNTAIN Cemeter
1 CONC y # : 62
1 CONT Marker Number : 11 Number of People : 2
1 CONT Book Number : 88.11
1 CONT Stone Condition :
1 CONT
1 CONT Automated Genealogy Version;
1 CONT 1901 Colchester County Census, Upper Londonderry family #188, GE
1 CONC ORGE:
1 CONT 34 188 George Frank M Head M May 24 1872 29
1 CONT 35 188 George May F Wife M Jul 9 1877 23
1 CONT 36 188 George T. Basil M Son S Aug 15 1900 -
1 CONT 37 188 George Winnifred F Daughter S Jun 16 189
1 CONC 8 2
1 CONT The following note applies to line 34:
1 CONT 'shows born in USA and came to Canada in 1875.'
1 CONT
1 CONT NSARM Halifax County Deaths, 1953; Book #1953; Page #3131
1 CONT Florence Mae George, Truro, Widowed, Housewife
1 CONT Born 9 Jul 1876, N.S.
1 CONT Died 22 May 1953, N.S. Hospital, Woodside, age 88 years, 10 mont
1 CONC hs, 13 days
1 CONT W/o George
1 CONT D/o Simon Geddes, N.S., and Lucy McCallum, N.S.
1 CONT Informant; N.S. Hospital, Woodside, no relation
1 CONT Buried 24 May 1953, Londonderry
1 CONT
1 CONT Source: Dave Winter, 12 Dec 2008
1 CONT
1 CONT Automated Genealogy Version;
1 CONT 1911 Colchester County Census, Middle Londonderry family #105, G
1 CONC EORGE?:
1 CONT 14 105 George? Frank M Head M Mar 1873 3
1 CONC 8 1901
1 CONT 15 105 George? Florence M. F Wife M Jul 1877 33 1
1 CONT 16 105 George? Winnie? F Daughter S Jul 1898 12 1
1 CONT 17 105 George? Basil M Son S Apr 1900 10 1901
1 CONT 18 105 George? M? M Son S Jul 1903 7 1901
1 CONT correction exists icon for line #18; = Minar
1 CONT 19 105 George? Gladdis F Daughter S Oct 1905 5 19
1 CONC 01
1 CONT 20 105 George? Hellan? F Daughter S Oct 1908 2 19
1 CONC 01
1 CONT 21 105 George? Frank L M Son S Mar 1911 8 days 19
1 CONC 01
0 @N11000@ NOTE
1 CONT Cemetery Index - Colchester County
1 CONT FRANK GEORGE
1 CONT Birth date (yyyymmdd) : 18730000
1 CONT Death date (yyyymmdd) : 19470000
1 CONT Age :
1 CONT Buried in : FOLLY MOUNTAIN CEME; WEST FOLLY MOUNTAIN Cemeter
1 CONC y # : 62
1 CONT Marker Number : 11 Number of People : 2
1 CONT Book Number : 88.11
1 CONT Stone Condition :
1 CONT
1 CONT Automated Genealogy Version;
1 CONT 1901 Colchester County Census, Upper Londonderry family #188, GE
1 CONC ORGE:
1 CONT 34 188 George Frank M Head M May 24 1872 29
1 CONT 35 188 George May F Wife M Jul 9 1877 23
1 CONT 36 188 George T. Basil M Son S Aug 15 1900 -
1 CONT 37 188 George Winnifred F Daughter S Jun 16 189
1 CONC 8 2
1 CONT The following note applies to line 34:
1 CONT 'shows born in USA and came to Canada in 1875.'
1 CONT
1 CONT 1881 Census;
1 CONT 237 UPPER LONDONDERRY 237 SLACK IRAN 29 M
1 CONT 237 UPPER LONDONDERRY 237 SLACK LYDIA 34 M
1 CONT 237 UPPER LONDONDERRY 237 SLACK LIZZIE 11
1 CONT 237 UPPER LONDONDERRY 237 SLACK FRANK 10
1 CONT 237 UPPER LONDONDERRY 237 SLACK JOEL 2
1 CONT 237 UPPER LONDONDERRY 237 SLACK MARGARET 0 5 MONTHS
1 CONT
1 CONT 1891 Census;
1 CONT 108 UPPER LONDONDERRY 108 SLACK IVAN? 39
1 CONT 108 UPPER LONDONDERRY 108 SLACK EDDIE 43 [Lydia]
1 CONT 108 UPPER LONDONDERRY 108 SLACK LIZZIE 21
1 CONT 108 UPPER LONDONDERRY 108 SLACK FRANK 19 [Frank George]
1 CONT 108 UPPER LONDONDERRY 108 SLACK HATTIE 17
1 CONT 108 UPPER LONDONDERRY 108 SLACK WARREN 12
1 CONT 108 UPPER LONDONDERRY 108 SLACK MARGARET 10
1 CONT 108 UPPER LONDONDERRY 108 SLACK SUTHER 8
1 CONT 108 UPPER LONDONDERRY 108 SLACK ELOIE 6
1 CONT 108 UPPER LONDONDERRY 108 SLACK ORLAND 5
1 CONT 108 UPPER LONDONDERRY 108 SLACK ALVARD? 4
1 CONT 108 UPPER LONDONDERRY 108 SLACK TRUMAN 3
1 CONT
1 CONT
1 CONT NSARM Colchester Deaths, 1947; Book #1947; Page #5014
1 CONT Frank George, Londonderry Station, Married, Track Foreman
1 CONT Born 24 Mar 1873, New York
1 CONT Died 22 Aug 1947, Londonderry Station, age 74 years, 5 months
1 CONT H/o Florence George
1 CONT S/o James George, Parrsboro, and Lydia Slack
1 CONT Informant; Florence George, Londonderry Station, Wife
1 CONT Buried 24 Aug 1947, Folly Mountain
[...]
0 @N11001@ NOTE
1 CONT Cemetery Index - Colchester County
1 CONT IVAN J. SLACK
1 CONT Birth date (yyyymmdd) : 18520000
1 CONT Death date (yyyymmdd) : 19380000
1 CONT Age :
1 CONT Buried in : FOLLY MOUNTAIN CEME; WEST FOLLY MOUNTAIN Cemeter
1 CONC y # : 62
1 CONT Marker Number : 55 Number of People : 2
1 CONT Book Number : 88.11
1 CONT Stone Condition :
1 CONT
1 CONT 1881 Census;
1 CONT 237 UPPER LONDONDERRY 237 SLACK IRAN 29 M [Ivan]
1 CONT 237 UPPER LONDONDERRY 237 SLACK LYDIA 34 M
1 CONT 237 UPPER LONDONDERRY 237 SLACK LIZZIE 11
1 CONT 237 UPPER LONDONDERRY 237 SLACK FRANK 10 [Frank George]
1 CONT 237 UPPER LONDONDERRY 237 SLACK JOEL 2
1 CONT 237 UPPER LONDONDERRY 237 SLACK MARGARET 0 5 MONTHS
1 CONT
1 CONT Automated Genealogy Version;
1 CONT 1901 Colchester County Census, Upper Londonderry family #187, SL
1 CONC ACK:
1 CONT 28 187 Slack Suther M Son S Aug 11 1882 18
1 CONT 29 187 Slack Elsie F Daughter S Jan 20 1885 16
1 CONT 30 187 Slack Alvard M Son S May 27 1886 14
1 CONT 32 187 Slack A. Orland M Son S May 27 1886 14
1 CONT 31 187 Slack Trueman M Son S Aug 18 1888 12
1 CONT 33 187 Henry M. Allice F Boarder S Sep 20 1878 22
1 CONT
1 CONT NSARM Colchester County death registrations
1 CONT Year: 1938 Book: 170 Page: 330
1 CONT Name: SLACK, Ivan J
1 CONT DoB: 1853-05-01 Colchester Co
1 CONT DoD: 1938-01-24 Folly Lake, NS
1 CONT Age: 85y
1 CONT Cause: old age/nephritis
1 CONT Occupation: railway
1 CONT Marital status: married
1 CONT Spouse: Lydia Slack
1 CONT c/o: Soloman A Slack (NS) & Unice D???? (NS)
1 CONT Burial: 1938-01-25 Folly Mountain, NS
1 CONT Informant: Suther Slack, son, Folly Lake, NS
1 CONT [collected by EMKeys 2008-12-12]
0 @N11002@ NOTE
1 CONT Cemetery Index - Colchester County
1 CONT LYDIA W. SLACK
1 CONT Birth date (yyyymmdd) : 18470000
1 CONT Death date (yyyymmdd) : 19380000
1 CONT Age :
1 CONT Buried in : FOLLY MOUNTAIN CEME; WEST FOLLY MOUNTAIN Cemeter
1 CONC y # : 62
1 CONT Marker Number : 55 Number of People : 2
1 CONT Book Number : 88.11
1 CONT Stone Condition :
1 CONT
1 CONT NSARM Colchester Deaths, 1938; Book #170; Page #388
1 CONT (Indexed as SLOCK)
1 CONT Lydia W. Slack, Widowed, Folly Lake, Housewife
1 CONT Born 16 Aug 1848, Cumberland County
1 CONT Died 28 Mar 1938, Folly Lake, age 90 years, 7 months, 12 days
1 CONT D/o Ezra Slack, Colchester County, and Matilda Hoore, Colcheste
1 CONC r County
1 CONT Informant; S.S. Slack, Folly Lake, Son
1 CONT Buried 31 Mar 1938, Folly Mountain Cemetery
[...]
0 @N11003@ NOTE
1 CONT NSARM Colchester Marriages, 1895; Book #1807; Page #91; Entry #1
1 CONC 04
1 CONT Frank George, 23, b, Laborer
1 CONT Living Londonderry; Born Londonderry
1 CONT S/o James and Lydia
1 CONT And
1 CONT Florence M. Geddes, 19, s
1 CONT Living Londonderry; Born North River
1 CONT D/o ????? & Lucy
1 CONT Married 27 Aug 1895, Baptist, Truro
0 @N11004@ NOTE
0 @N11005@ NOTE
0 @N11006@ NOTE
0 @N11007@ NOTE
0 @N11008@ NOTE
0 @N11009@ NOTE
1 CONT Automated Genealogy Version;
1 CONT 1911 Colchester County Census, Middle Londonderry family #105, G
1 CONC EORGE?:
1 CONT 14 105 George? Frank M Head M Mar 1873 3
1 CONC 8 1901
1 CONT 15 105 George? Florence M. F Wife M Jul 1877 33 1
1 CONT 16 105 George? Winnie? F Daughter S Jul 1898 12 1
1 CONT 17 105 George? Basil M Son S Apr 1900 10 1901
1 CONT 18 105 George? M? M Son S Jul 1903 7 1901
1 CONT correction exists icon for line #18; = Minar
1 CONT 19 105 George? Gladdis F Daughter S Oct 1905 5 19
1 CONC 01
1 CONT 20 105 George? Hellan? F Daughter S Oct 1908 2 19
1 CONC 01
1 CONT 21 105 George? Frank L M Son S Mar 1911 8 days 19
1 CONC 01
0 @N11010@ NOTE
1 CONT NSARM Cumberland County delayed birth registrations
1 CONT Year: 1879 Book: 1879 Page: 99000528
1 CONT Name: SLACK, Warren Joel
1 CONT DoB: 1879-07-09 Folly Lake, NS
1 CONT c/o: Ivan Joel Slack (Folly Lake) & Lydia Slack
1 CONT affidavit by Fanny MacLean, father's sister, on 1950-11-25
1 CONT based on personal knowledge, family bible records
1 CONT [collected by EMKeys 2008-12-12]
0 TRLR