Re: Spam

List

In order to eliminate the spam messages being received from the address attached to and identified as "Mary Breen" in the last few days, I, as one of the list moderators, have removed this member from our list.

While "Mary Breen" may well be a legitimate member of nscumber, the messages must be avoided. "Mary" may have a virus on her home computer that is generating these spam messages and sending them to her address book contacts.

Therefore "Mary Breen" ltscurrie@... has been deleted.

If anyone has any questions, please direct them to me or Brian Paul off list.

Thanks,

Eric Keys
Co-moderator, nscumber