Re: Paul Lewis mystery + 2 MacBurnie obits.

Gerry:

Marie (Boggs) MacBurnie is buried with her step-father, Ira Thompson
Morrison. Assume after Ira¹s m/1, Pauline Jane Gibson Corbett died, he m/2,
widow, Etta (McLellan) Boggs.

Dave
============
Rosalie Anne Boggs
The Truro Daily News
Rosalie Anne Boggs, 69, Bass River passed away Sept. 17, 2008 in Colchester
Regional Hospital, Truro. Born in Economy, Rosalie (Brownie Langille) lived
most of her adult life in Salmon River where she taught and ran a ceramic
shop for many years. She enjoyed spending time with her family and friends
and will be missed by many people for her out going personality. At age 60
she moved back to Economy/Bass River where she had grown up. She is survived
by her daughter Nancy (Jeff) Smith, Valley; son Glendon Langille, Truro;
aunt Evelina Priest, Economy; grandsons Kyle Langille, Derrick and Nathan
Smith; granddaughters Melissa (Jeremy) Hayden, Amanda and Mallory Crossman;
great-grandchildren, Brianna, Faith and Tristan. Rosalie was predeceased by
her mother Etta McLellan; father Walter Boggs; brothers James and Randy
Boggs; sister ***Marie MacBurnie***; daughter-in-law Kenda Langille. The
family would like to thank the palliative care nurses and the nursing staff
on the fourth floor for all they did for her. A funeral service will be held
at the Riverside United Church in Bass River on Sunday, Sept. 21 at 3 p.m.
with visitation and reception to follow the service. Interment in Riverside
Cemetery, Bass River. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the
Colchester East Hants Community Hospice Society. Arrangements entrusted to
Colchester Community Funeral Home, Truro.
Online condolences may be made at www.colchestercommunity.com