Re: Flora S. (Phinney) McCormick, Hall of Springhill &_ Parrsboro

Eric:

I made a note about the names of the 2 newspapers for next week. Thanks.

Automated Genealogy Version;
1901 Cape Breton County Census, Sydney Mines family #107, HALL:
20 107 Hall John M Head M Oct 11 1849 51
21 107 Hall Kate F Wife M Apr 4 1856 44
22 107 Hall Nellie F Daughter S Mar 28 1889 11
23 107 Hall Frances F Daughter S Feb 1891 9
24 107 Hall Bernerd M Son S Jul 10 1893 7
25 107 White Joseph W M Boarder S Jun 27 1879 21

In the Census above, I located a 1929 death for a Catherine (Livingstone)
Hall who is widowed and appears to be Bernard¹s step-mother as the informant
was Frances Hall, step-daughter.

Dave

  • From: "David Winter" <David_Winter_uid1419@yahoogroups.com>