Re: Flora S. (Phinney) McCormick, Hall of Springhill &_ Parrsboro

Eric:

Thanks for the geography lesson; I¹m not all that familiar with that area of
Cape Breton.

That¹s why I said something was ³fishy² about Bernard Hall in my previous
posting. Flora¹s Bernard was living in Cape Breton in 1949 while she was
living in Rodney with her daughter. At any rate, Bernard was younger than
Flora so maybe he fibbed about his age as possibly back then it was OK for a
man to marry a younger woman but not vice versa?

I¹ll add Bernard¹s name to my ³Todo² list for next week to check the Herald
Obit Index to see if there¹s another one in that. Also, to see if there are
any Sydney area newspapers on microfilm that might have carried his 1956
obit.

Flora¹s obit to follow shortly.

Dave