Re: Captain Cecil Desmond of Parrsboro

Greg:

I said the family moved Stateside about 1928 as I had a note in his file:

Oct 17, 1928 - House advertised for sale (If location was given I didn't
note it) by George
Pleshaw. Contact - H.S. Terris
Interesting that George's obit says he was resident of Framingham for 33
years (1958) so he must have rented the house between 1925 and 1928 or some
other relative stayed there!!

Source: Greg Brown

However, I didn¹t read all of the note which indicated they moved about
1925.

Dave