Re: Brayley - Earl Wedding

Phyllis:

Thanks for the heads up. I gave Lyle an ³unknown² m/1 plus gave Betty a m/2,
Tom Jury in my program. I came across the wedding while scanning the
Springhill Record for something else and recognized the ³MacAloney² name.
Although not directly related to any Brayley¹s, I follow this line as I come
across anything as they trace back to Port Greville where I grew up.

Lyle was with Betty in 2007 as per his father¹s obit below.

Dave
===============
Chronicle Herald, Sunday, June 10 2007
BRAYLEY, Ralston A.
BRAYLEY, Ralston A. - 80, New Canaan, Cumberland Co., passed away Saturday,
June 9, 2007, in Cumberland Regional Health Centre, Upper Nappan. Born in
Springhill, he was a son of the late Lloyd and Evelyn (Wood) Brayley. As a
young man, he was employed with the CNR and in the lumbering industry. He
was later employed with Corrections Canada for 19 years, retiring in 1983.
He was an avid outdoorsman and enjoyed hunting, fishing and gardening. Most
of all, he enjoyed spending time with his family. He is survived by his
wife, the former Thelma Gilbert; daughter, Debby Chapman (Neil), Tidnish;
son, ***Lyle (Betty), Nappan***; sisters, June Weatherstone, Campbell River,
B.C.; Phyllis Tracy, Belleville, Ont.; brothers, Ronald (Elsie), Springhill;
Jimmy (Isabelle), Moncton; grandchildren, Kim and Dale Chapman, Tidnish;
Chris Brayley, Vancouver; Marney LeBlanc, Summerside; great-grandchildren,
Jordan, Ashley, Sammi-Jo Chapman, Tidnish, and several nieces and nephews.
He was predeceased by a sister, Mary. Visitation 1-2 p.m. Monday in Smith's
Funeral Home, Parrsboro, where funeral service will follow at 2 p.m., Rev.
Elizabeth Davies officiating. Burial in New Canaan Cemetery. In lieu of
flowers, memorial donations may be made to New Canaan Cemetery Fund or to a
charity of choice. Online condolences may be made at:
www.smithsfuneralhome.com