Re: Sabra Brown

Wayne:

You're most welcome. We don't often get too many THANKS but I for one enjoy
being able to help someone else in researching their family tree.

Dave

on 11/1/07 9:22 PM, waynetagg at waynetagg@... wrote:

Just wanted to express my thanks to Greg Brown, Dave Winter, Jim
Welsh and "Keysie" for their efforts in responding to my message. I
guess thats what makes the "NSCUMBER" Group work so well. Now I will
have to digest the info everyone submitted with the old info I have
and see where that gets me. I'll probably have to bother someone else
later on when more questions arise. Thanks Again - Wayne