Re: Fw: [nscumber] Brown lines of Cumberland

Just curious, were Margaret Mckeand and Samuel Mckeand siblings and
were they from Kirkidbrightshire, Scotland as well. My wife is a
Mckeand, her father was from Glasgow and we have found ancestors
there to the late 1700's. No Samuels yet though. Don

--- In >
> Hi Greg, I am a decendant of William Brown B 1788 Son of I .W.
Brown, in Kerkudbridge or Kerkudbright,Humfries Gallway, Scotland
and Catherine Black born 1789, possably also Scotland, They lived in
Wallace- Wentworth areas,Their family all born in NS, Three Sons and
four daughters James b 1818 married Agnes Langille 1855, David 1820
married Margaret McKeand, Elizabeth b 1825 married Samuel
McKeand, Catherine b 1830-1912 married John Langille July 18
1855(my line ) Ranna b 1835 married Elizabeth
Patriquin, Susannah b 1835-abt 1876,married Josiah Eagles
in 1870, And another daughter who I have not found yet ,who married
a Purdy or Rushton ,Shirley.

http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/b/r/o/Greg-Brown-NB/

Parrsboro