Re: Thomas Holden

Thanks for checking.Found the info I was looking for. Wanda Skidmore

sandi mcintyre <nanapapapapanana@...> wrote: Hi Wanda: I'am sorry but I do not have a Thomas Holden on the list I have. I checked the WW 1 soldiers site and there are several Thomas Holden's listed - when you have a chance give it a look and see if one may be your Thomas. Good Luck