Re: 246th Battalion World War 1

Thomas Edward Holden served with the 85th Overseas Battalion, Nova
Scotia Highlanders. He was a miner, born in Lancashire, England and
gave his address as Springhill, NS. He enlisted 3rd. Nov. 1915. See:
http://data2.archives.ca/cef/gpc006/398068a.gif
also: http://data2.archives.ca/cef/gpc006/398068b.gif
Ron

On 19-Oct-07, at 7:08 AM, wanda skidmore wrote:

> Could you see if Thomas Holden is in your list.Thanks Wanda S.
>
> nanapapapapanana <nanapapapapanana@...> wrote: Hello: This
> may also be of some help to members - I have a list of
> the 246th CEF Battalion and Reinforcing Draft for a period during
> WW 1 -
> for Cumberland County and some surrounding area's. Would be more then
> happy to look for any names.
>
> Recent Activity
> 2
> New Members