Re: Anderson & George, Parrsboro

In a message dated 10/11/2007 8:30:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
davidwinter@... writes:

Point Brule

Dave,
Point Brule is in Colchester County from what info I have. My
grandfather, Angus Dwyer, married Cassie Nickerson and then Jessie Nickerson (sisters
who both died in childbirth) and they were from Tatamagouche. The marriage
records we got for Cassie and Angus said he lived in Point Brule, Colchester
County. Also, I noted that in your notes you had John George born both in
England and in Ireland. There has been much controversy over his birthplace,
but the records for the place often shown for his birthplace in England come
back showing no such place. I have further info if you need it. Hope this
helps.
Ann