Obit: CORMIER, Shirley [ROSS]

Shirley Cormier 1940 - 2007 SHEDIAC CAPE, NB - We are saddened by the passing of Shirley Cormier, on September 29, 2007. She was born in South Branch, NS and was the daughter of the late Robert and Hazel (Teas) Ross. We have been blessed with a devoted wife, mother and grandmother who has left an everlasting impression on all of our lives. She will be sadly missed by her husband of 50 years, Kenneth; her six children, Cathy Boudreau (Gilles), Susan O'Brien, Ken Cormier (Sandra), Jane Richard (Robert), Derek Cormier (Rhonda), Leanne Cormier and her 11 grandchildren. She truly lived the "Grand" in Grandmother as "Nannie", sharing her love and special moments with all of her grandchildren, Nadine, Jason, Jamie, Michael, Eric, Josee, Ellie, Cole, Luke, Cooper and Matthew. Besides her parents, she was predeceased by her sister, Barbara and her brother, Emmerson. She will always have a special place in all of our hearts as we continue to live her strong family values. Visitation are at Frenette Funeral Home Ltd., 396 Main Street, Shediac (532-3297) on Tuesday, from 7 to 9 pm. Funeral mass will be held at 2 p.m. on Wednesday, October 3, 2007 at Our Lady of Mercy Roman Catholic Church, Point-du-Chene. Interment will be in Saint-Charles the Nativity Roman Catholic Cemetery, Amherst, NS. In her memory, donations may be made to the Friends of the Moncton Hospital, Oncology. Special thanks to Doctors and staff of the Moncton City Hospital and Extra Mural Services in Shediac www.frenettefuneralhome.com