Re: Re Joseph Henry Lunn & James Albert Lunn

Hi Penny:

Thanks for checking the Lunns.

Charles Edward Winters was another older brother to Capt. Joseph Winters as
well as my great great grandfather, John Winter. Nancy Lovely m/2 George
Viner over in Scott's Bay after Charles Edward died. Hannah Winters -
Frederick Redmond, I'm familiar with as it's Rick Redmond's direct line.
Frederick Redmond (Hannah's husband) was killed 27 Nov 1918, WWI Overseas as
a member of the U.S. Army.

Thanks again.

Dave