Information offer

Would appreciate a copy of the information outlined as I am Bird &
Henwood Descended and most of these connect
1) Death certificate for Arnelia Elizabeth (Rector) Bird (Wife of Ray
Amos
Bird. Date of her death is Dec. 4, 1941.)

2) Marriage certificate for Samuel H. Bird and Clara May Thompson.
(These
would be the parents of my grandfather, Ray Amos Bird.)

3) Province of Nova Scotia Marriage Slip for Samuel H. Bird and Clara
May
Thompson dated 27 May 1891.

4. Marriage License for Samuel H. Bird and Clara May Thompson dated:
27 May
1891

5. Marriage Certificate for G. Frederick Rector and Annie J. Henwood
dated 1
July 1897

6. Marriage License for G. Frederick Rector and Annie J. Henwood
dated 27
June 1987

7. Marriage slip for G. Frederick Rector and Annie J. Henwood dated 1
July
1897
(His parents were Angeline (Pugsley) and Ruben Rector. Her parents
were
Annie E. and Jessie L. Henwood)

8. Marriage License Bond for G. Frederick Rector and Annie J. Henwood
dated

9. Memorial Record and Obituary for Ray Amos Bird. Born 13 July 1895,
died 7
April 1984

10. Obituary for Arnelia Elizabeth Rector.

11. Obituary for Ray Amos Bird

12. Obituary for Sidney James Rutter 1910 - 1984 (Husband of Marion
(Bird)
Rutter. Marion is the eldest daughter of Ray and Arnelia (Rector)
Bird.)

13. Obituary for Marquerite Eva (Strum) Bird (1st husband Lawrence
Willowby
Veinotte 2nd wife of Ray Amos Bird)

14. Obituary for Clara May Thompson (wife of Samuel H. Bird. Daughter
of
John W. and Martha Thompson. Born 5 September 1873. Died 5 Oct. 1932)