Obit.; HUNTER, Elsie Marie

Just trying to help out Eric until he gets back on line in a couple of weeks
by attempting to fill the void. When he's back up and running, I'll let him
continue with his posting of Cumberland County related obits.

Barb Henderson is also helping by making sure I don't miss any.

Dave
++++++++++++++++++++++
Chronicle Herald, Saturday November 4, 2006
HUNTER, Elsie Marie
HUNTER, Elsie Marie - 80, Wallace, Cumberland Co., passed away peacefully in
North Cumberland Memorial Hospital, Pugwash, on Thursday, November 2, 2006,
with her family by her side. Born in Pugwash, she was a daughter of the late
W. Burton and Edna I. (Stewart) Allen. She was a member of Pugwash Memorial
Baptist Church, and a member of the Women's Missionary Society, Wallace. She
was a devoted wife, mother, grandmother and great-grandmother. In her early
years she was employed with MacKintosh's Drug Store in Oxford, and later
with C.G. Fulton Pharmacy in Tatamagouche, and prior to her retirement she
was employed with R.W. O'Brien's Pharmacy in Pugwash. She was an avid
traveler and she took a great interest in her home and in her community. She
is survived by her husband of 59 years, Adrian D. Hunter; sons, Dana E.
Hunter (Mary), Tatamagouche; Dean A. Hunter, Masstown, Colchester Co.;
grandchildren, Seane Hunter, Tatamagouche; Chancey Hunter, Truro; Katelyn
Hunter and Bradley Hunter, both of Masstown; great-grandson, Quinn Hunter,
Tatamagouche; brother, Chesley M. Allen, Maple Ridge, B.C.; sisters, Ethel
V. Hogg (William), Burlington, Ont.; Bonnie Lynn Williams (Bernie), Cow Bay,
Eastern Passage; a number of nieces, nephews and cousins. Visitation will be
Sunday evening in Allen's Funeral Home, 60 Water St., Oxford. Funeral
service 2 p.m. Monday, November 6, in Pugwash Memorial Baptist Church, Rev.
David Young officiating. Interment will take place in Riverside Cemetery in
Wallace River. Donations may be made to a charity of your choice.