Re: Obit: SPICER, Vanwart A

I was wondering if any of you wise sage types might know if this fellow ties
in to my Spicers?? My great grandmother was Hannah Jane Spicer.
Also, I'm just curious if there is anyone on this list that lives in Apple
River?

As an aside.....I have been totally enjoying the banter of late that has
spicened up this list. I myself have never set foot (I am sorry to say) in
Nova Scotia, but I feel the pull of the east as I always have from my perch
in Ontario. I just love to hear your stories and I hope you'll continue, it
makes me feel connected to home. Sheldon-you crack me up regularly-thanks!!

Kimberley-Anne