----- Original Message -----
From: sher.mtnhigh@...
To: sfurlong1@...>
Hi Sherry

I mow a little cemetery ( mostly Mills Clan) just a stones throw from The Goose River ( really more of a brook)each summer and I will tell you Linden is just about the prettiest community in the area this side of Shulie. Rolling green hills of farmland bordered by mixed forests. My wife and I intentionally take a drive back through the West Linden Road and around through Linden ( Goose River) just for the fun of it. Yes we live a very exciting life you see!

This in fact is the final resting place for a number of my relations and I hope it to be mine.

Freda- With all sincerity you are correct. The importance of this list is the heavy lifting being done by those who contribute so much real information. A little bit of silliness goes a long way. You did not offend me one iota. In fact your request to return to the busines at hand reminded me, fondly, of times when a teacher or my Mother or my Aunt would look at me sternly when I have perhaps crossed a line. I do not remember a time when it was not required. If I cross the line sometime again in the future do not hesitate to bring me back. Unfortunately I probably will again but will try not to ( its genetic you see and there is no drug yet available that helps ). So much.

Shulie you say hmmmmm . Sounds like buggy whip country. My kind of place!

Have a great Saturday everyone.
Sheldon

Lower Shinimicas ( Cultural and etc etc etc etc.........