Re: 1881 census

In a message dated 4/20/06 9:08:16 AM, curts_squirt@... writes:

> I live in Cape Breton County, is there some way I can help?
> If I can't muself I know sources I can refer you to...
> curts_squirt@...

Thanks. I'm looking for relatives of William Wynn, a fisherman who lived
primarily in Richmond Co.
1838 Town of Hawkesbury with 1st wife and a female under 14.
1861 River Inhabitants 4 males, 2 females
1867 1st wife died in Port Richmond
1869 2nd marriage to Bridget McCarthy at River Inhabitants (registered in
Inverness Co.)
1870-71 directory - fisherman in Little River, Richmond Co.
1871 no one found in Richmond or Inverness LDS films (1999)
1881 no one found in index, including 2nd wife's in-laws who had a daughter
born in Rv Inhabitants in 1872, so it's possible area wasn't indexed or
they weren't counted
1901 Bridget, widow 82, living with in-laws in Inhabitants River
1911 sister-in-law found
haven't found anything on GenWeb sites. I can order 1881 and 1891 census
LDS films.

Any ideas appreciated. Barbara