Re: Gilroy's

Greg

I looked thorugh the births for Cumberland Co. for Rufus Gilroy and his
wife, Rebecca. There was her maiden name (Hunter) and their marriage date and
place, well close enough to get exact. One birth, Anna Gilroy, b. 10 Nov 1869,
is listed as the same place as her parents marriage - Little Forks - with a
marriage date of Jun 1862. The next birth in this family, that is listed,
Sanford Gilroy, b. 7 Oct 1872 in Athol, lists the day of the marriage as the
5th in Jun 1862, but the place as Athol. I know, real close to each other, but
two seperate places.

At least you have a last name for Rebecca, it was exactly the same on both
births.

Beth