Re: Meldrum Obit.

Larry:

All I know is it was in the newspaper (probably the Chronicle Herald) a
month or so ago. On line, you can only back up a week on the Herald.

Thanks for your offer to look in your old newspapers before you recycle them
but wait a day or so first as someone on the list may have it in electronic
form.

Dave