Re: Mr. and Mrs. Victor H. Morris, Amherst, N.S.

Phil:

THANK YOU ever so much. I didn't expect such a fast reply.

With these death dates, I'll try to locate their obits. in the Amherst Daily
News on microfilm at PANS, Halifax next week.

I must say the subscribers to nscumber have been the most helpful group of
genealogist I've e-mailed seeking help compared to other genealogy groups.
Most are so willing to share what data they have. Having been brought up in
Cumberland County, maybe I'm somewhat biased.

Thanks again

Dave