Civil War

Recently I discovered that my Great--great-grandfather Brown's brother, Edwin Thompson Brown, died at Vicksbury during the American Civil War. I have tried to find more information about him in various Civil War site. Does anyone know of a site where there would be information on Canadians (and according to one site, approx. 40,000 Canadians did, who fought in the Civil War. The family Bible has that he died on July 7, 1863 at 6 a.m., so obviously there was notification to the families.

Thank you,

Ellen (Brown) Muise
EEMuise@...

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.