Re: David Merriam Pettis

Eric:

THANKS; I found them.

Marguerite instead of Margaret and Daniel M. instead of David M. on the
Automated Version of the Census is what threw me. Whoever transcribed the
census may have made a "typo". I went by Cullen not Cutten from the marriage
index which also threw me off.

As you say, David lists 27 Feb 1890 on his Military Attestation Papers but
was born 29 Nov 1989 on the 1901 Census? Also, it's "Cutten" on the Military
Attestation Papers.

Thanks again

Dave