Re: David Merriam Pettis

Mary:

Could this possibly be related? Henry Haveland Pettis?

Margaret (McNamara) Pettis is a widow in 1909 and possibly David Merriam
Pettis' mother.

Dave Winter
++++++++++++++++++++++
PETTIS, HENRY H., age 24, S, living PARRSBORO, born PORT GREVILLE, s/o DAVID
& BESSIE
Married 18 May 1889 Cumberland County, N.S.
MCNAMARA, MARGARET, age 18, S, living PARRSBORO, born PORT GREVILLE, d/o
JOHN & MARGARET
CULLEN, JOSEPH HENRY, age 32, S, living PARRSBORO, born PARRSBORO, s/o JOHN
R. & MARTHA
Married 12 Jan 1909 Cumberland County, N.S.
PETTIS, MARGARET, age 37, W, living PARRSBORO, born PARRSBORO, d/o JOHN &
MARGARET (MCNAMARA)