HENDERSONS of Wallace

Does anyone have advice on these HENDERSON connections?

from a letter dated April 30, 1937: "I am the granddaughter of Helen Hume and Thomas Peacock Henderson. My grandfather came to Nova Scotia years ago and sometime later Grandmother came leaving their son William with her brother James Hume in Scotland. Some of their family were born in Nova Scotia. .................... I have photographs of grandfather and his brother James."

This letter was adressed to James Edgar Henderson of Wallace Bridge b. 5 Mar 1881 d. 1938. His father was James David Henderson b. 1 Nov 1839, PEI; d. 10 Jul 1902 and his g/father was James Henderson b. abt 1788 Scotland d. Nov 1870 Wallace.

These James Hendersons are in my mother's direct line.

Any help would be much appreciated. Gordon wood