CHAPPELL's

Hi

I have been thinking about starting a mailing list / website at Yahoo,
like this one for researching of the CHAPPELL's of Nova Scotia and New
Brunswick, plus their descendants. A place to compare and correct
mistakes, find information about other branches of the family tree, and
a place to store this information, files, and photos.

What I would like to do, is find out, how many descendants or
researchers of the Chappell, would be interest in subscribing or
joining, such a website / mailing list, if I start one up?

Kathryn