Re: Cumberland County Seafarers

I recognized the connection as being "Rhindress" but
am always reluctant to "correct" transcriptions.
Sarah Jane Rhindress was the first wife of Robert
Slack, in Wallace, and my gr-gr-gr- Grandmother
Catherine was his second wife. Family lore has it
that Catherine's first husband, John Paul, was lost
to the sea, a record of which I'd dearly love to discover,
so I'm always looking for it.

Brian