Re: Mary (Joyce) Reid

Read Allen Wrote:

Let me jump in on the Joyce family. I believe my 2g grandmother Mary
(Joyce) Reid (who died Mar 28,1909 at age 79 years and 9 months) was a
daughter of John and Catherine (Wood) Joyce. I have no proof of this, but I
know that my g.grandmother referred to Susan (Joyce) Smith. as her aunt.
Does anyone show a Mary Joyce born 1829 who married William Read and lived
in Fox River?
Read

***

Hi Read

Do have a list of children for Mary? I was wondering if maybe she 1st
married to Alexander Reid/Read, children Arthur and William, and married
2nd to a William Read/Reid.

Kathryn