From: Kathryn Jeffers
To: NS Cumber Maillist
Sent: Saturday, January 29, 2005 7:05 PM
Subject: [nscumber] OBIT - JOYCE, Mrs. John (nee Victoria Myers), 1962

Hi

Anyone know who the parents are of her husband, John?

Kathryn

OBITUARY

PORT GREVILLE - Victoria May JOYCE, widow of John Joyce of Port Greville
died after a lengthy illness. She was the daughter of the late Isabelle
and George Myers of South Uniacke, Hants County. Surviving are one son,
Lawrence; one sister, Sadie (Mrs. Avery Chase), Mount Uniacke; six
brothers, James, George and Joseph of Seattle, Wash., Reginald, Richard
and Cecil of New Westminster, B.C. She was predeceased by her husband
and one son. The funeral service was held from Grace United Church of
which the deceased was a member, with the Rev. H. Weller officiating.
Interment was in Grace United Church cemetery, Port Greville.

From the Halifax Chronicle Herald Newspaper, dated Tuesday, 5 June
1962, page 6.)