THOMPSON, Mary Dobson 1909 Obit Request

Fellow Listers,
Would anyone on the list happen to have an obituary for:

Mary Dobson THOMPSON who died Jan. 1, 1909 --I think in Cumberland county.
Thank you.... Marge Pallett
This is a request that came to me from Marge Pallett as I Volunteer for
Cumberland County, Nova Scotia at the web site "Random Acts of Genealogical
Kindness" . I'll try for a burial record at the Museum tomorrow.
I don't really have anything on the THOMPSON surname for that time period..
and it seems that Marge is not even sure that Mary Dobson THOMPSON died in
Cumberland County... just a bit difficult. <SMILE>

~Diane