Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 08:46:38 -0400
From: "Diane Shaw" <diane.shaw@...>
Subject: BROWN, Hiram

Source: Index to Vital Statistics of The Chignecto Post Newspaper
1870 -1895 and the Amherst Daily News Nov 4, 1895 to Nov 15, 1902 - Prepared by Clarence McLELLAN, August 2000. (Sold by Cumberland County Museum.@ $10.00)
Submitted to the list by Diane SHAW - I do not know if this whom you
look for or not:

(CP Record #124b)- MARRIAGE: Hiram W. BROWN , son of Nelson and Catherine
BROWN to Maggie J. Van BUSKIRK on November 19, 1884.

(CP Record # 47a) - DEATH: Hiram BROWN March 28, 1880.

(ADN Rec. # 121) - Marriage: James BROWN, son of Hiram & Margaret BROWN to
Mary BROWN, daughter of Elias & Caroline BROWN July 11, 1899.

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.