William (2) BROWN & Anna STONER ?

Thanks all.... I'm compiling the James (1) BROWN info .. some questions:

Would Anna STONER be a 1st wife or maybe a second wife for William BROWN?
or maybe a Widow?
Ann [STONER] WORDEN?
Ann [WORDEN] STONER ?

Above is in Reference to info below.
---------
Children of James (1) & Sarah [HARRISON] BROWN (and recorded in Southampton
Twsp):

2 William (2) BROWN b. 19 May 1783 d. unk married in Maccan Ann WORDEN (b.
ca 1780) Their Children as per
Southampton Twsp:
(1) James b. 26 Jan 1809
(2) Lovel b. 27 Oct 1811
(3) Harrison b. 6 Mar 1813
also (fr James BURROWS
(4) Roselyn ca 1819 m. Luke SMITH
(5) Jane H. b. ca 1821 m. Stephen Read SMITH

William (2) BROWN b. 19 May 1783 ... married 2nd?? + Anna STONER (Source
E. KEYS)

PS ...sorry about the 103/104 Highway. I was frazzled today.
I had to shovel out around my vehicles so that I could call to get my
driveway cleaned of snow.
Just got in from having a big front end loader come & get the snow out of my
driveway.
Now my street is plowed and I can get my car out. <BETTER.>