BROWN lines of Cumberland County

> ( I also see from township records -
> Richard BROWN m. Esther at Southampton/
> Elijah m Henrietta CANNON at Parrsboro/
> Henry BROWN m. Elizabeth MURPHY at Parrsboro )

Diane:

There are several lines, and maybe some of them tie together, but these are the ones I see at present:
a.. Richard Brown & Esther ????. Richard came out of Yorkshire in 1772-1774.
b.. Elijah Brown & Henrietta Cannon. Elijah came out of Maine and New Hampshire area. His ggggrandfather can be trace backto Fosdell, SCT circa 1550. (my crew) Elijah was b in 1779.
c.. Henry Brown & Elizabeth Murphy. Both were born in Ireland. Henry was b 1787.
d.. Benjamin Brown & Nellie Spicer. Benjamin came over from Horton, NB ??? Bennie b 1806.
e.. Joseph J Brown & Patience ??? I have no parents for them and have a note that says Joe was born in Amherst in 1798. This may qualify him for several of the other families.
f.. John Brown & Amy Wilson. John is out of Yorkshire. He's part of the Remsheg bunch. John (1742-1790)
g.. Hiram Brown & Margaret Dacres (Greg's brickwall) also married in Parrsboro, so could be from Henry & Elizabeth or Benjamin & Nellie because they do marry into the latter family after one generation. Hiram (1825-???)
There may be more or there may be fewer. Any and all interested parties are encouraged to get down and get the Browns so we can figure them out (even if Greg's wife cannot!).

Cheers (anyone want some snow...???)
Eric