Re: Sarah Jane Brownell and siblings

Hello Kathryn,
maybe I can fill in some of the gaps for you. First of all, John Silliker Brownell's genealogy goes like this
his father,Timothy Thomas Brownell to Jeremiah, to
Jeremiah, to Aaron, to Thomas and to Thomas.
That's as far back as known, if you have questions on those lines, I can fill them in for you
Now, John Silliker Brownell b. Aug.11,1837 Northport,N.S.
their son thomas m.Eva, they had Charlotte Letitia Brownell, that's who you have as 'Lottie" she d. June 10,1972 and was married to Walter Stevely Angus.
their dau. Greta b. Jan. 6,1902 m. Dec.29,1922 to Albert Costin.
Thomas Bliss Brownell b.July 27,1904 D. Feb.11,1984 married Bertha Beatrice Joyce.
I think that fills in some of your blanks.
Let me know if you need further help.
Pam Angus-Harrison