Re: Birth Records

I'm aware of the Primary Sources at the Cumberland
County GenWeb Site at:

http://www.rootsweb.com/~nscumber/sources.html

The county birth records for Don Lewis only appear to
cover the 1860s and 1870s. His marriage record
transcriptions include some in the early 1900s. The
site has a few other files that cover some births up
to 1900.

Although unrelated, I found the Automated Genealogy
Project at: http://automatedgenealogy.com/index.html
to be a great help with its 1901 census records. It
nice to be able to read first hand the scanned census
records.

Neil Weatherbee
Gatineau, Quebec

http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/b/r/o/Gregory-r-brown-R-Brown/index.html?Welcome=1094392739