Re: Obituary

It's very sad losing family, I hate it. I see Eric pasted it-thank-you Eric. I never like to learn of these things when people call, it just doesn't seem right. I hope your husband will be alright. I can still mail you the clipping if you would like, some people like to have an original. Just email your address to me if you'd like it, it's absolutely no problem at all, I've already cut it out, and it's on my desk.
~K~
----- Original Message -----
From: Dolores Phinney
To: nscumber@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2008 9:04 PM
Subject: RE: [nscumber] Obituary

KIMBERLEY; THANK YOU THAT WOULD BE FINE BUT cOULD YOU JUST TYPE IT OUT, IF IT IS NOT TOO LONG AND SEND IT BY EMAIL.I AM DOING A FAMILY TREE AND MY MANY FAMILY MEMBERE ANXIOUXS TO REASD IT.hE LEAVES MY HUSBASND AS THE LAST SURVIVING MEMBER OF THE FAMILY.wE HAD A SHOCK TODAY WHEN A FRIEND CALLED.THANK yOU.I HOPE IT IS NOT A LONG OBITUARY.

To: nscumber@yahoogroups.comFrom: iamkimmer@...: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 20:24:03 -0400Subject: Re: [nscumber] Obituary

Dolores, I live in Whitby, I see the announcement in today's paper. Can I clip it and send it to you?Kimberley-Anne Brown----- Original Message ----- From: Dolores Phinney To: nscumber@yahoogroups.com Sent: Friday, July 25, 2008 8:17 PMSubject: [nscumber] ObituaryI would like to knoww how to find an obituary for someone who died in Oshawa Ontario on Tuesday of this week.My husband's brother passed away in Oshawa Tuesday.His Name was Reginald V. Edgett in case anyone has access to this.Thank You__________________________________________________________Try Chicktionary, a game that tests how many words you can form from the letters given. Find this and more puzzles at Live Search Games!http://g.msn.ca/ca55/207%5bNon-text portions of this message have been removed][Non-text portions of this message have been removed]